"Der Quellenhof" Nachtigallenweg 2 55543 Bad Kreuznach Unsere neuen Öffnungszeiten von unserem Hotel-Restaurant Quellenhof (bis auf Weiteres) Küche von Montags bis Sonntags von 12 - 14 Uhr und von 18 - 21 Uhr Bitte unbedingt mit telefonischer Anmeldung aufgrund der weltweiten Gesundheitslage. Tienda para mascota online Zoomalia. In Napoleon's honour, the timing of the Kreuznach yearly market was set by Mayor Burret on the Sunday after his birthday (15 August). The two saltworks, which had now apparently been taken away from Napoleon's sister, were from 1816 to 1897 Grand-Ducal-Hessian state property on Prussian territory. Familiär geführtes Hotel mit gemütlichen Zimmern, wunderschönem Garten und heilendem Thermalwasser. Herlesweiden 1–14, Birkenweg 1–27 (odd numbers), Erlenweg 2, 4, 6, 7–14, Ulenweg 1–16, Alzeyer Straße 108–138 (even numbers), Pfalzstraße 13–35 (odd numbers), Hochstraße 9 – former Hotel Adler; ten-axis four-floor building with hip roof, third fourth of the 19th century, Late Classicist façade partly altered (shop built in), Hochstraße 17 – three-floor corner house, post-Baroque building with hipped mansard roof, early 19th century, Hochstraße 22a – three-floor shophouse, early 19th century; cellar older (no later than 16th century). In that same year, Elector Palatine Philip bestowed ownership of the saltz- und badbronnen ("salty and bathing springs") upon his cooks Conrad Brunn and Matthes von Nevendorf. Services of language translation the ... An announcement must be commercial character Goods and services advancement through P.O.Box sys Wilhelmstraße 50 – three-floor shophouse, Winzenheimer Straße 3/3a – mirror-image pair of semi-detached houses, sandstone-framed clinker brick building, 1898/1899, architect Anton Kullmann, Winzenheimer Straße 5 – two-and-a-half-floor villalike house, Late Gründerzeit sandstone-framed brick building, 1900, architect Anton Kullmann, Winzenheimer Straße 7 – spacious villalike house with side buildings, 1888/1889, architect Schott; brick building with hip roof, Renaissance Revival; characterises street's appearance, Winzenheimer Straße 12/14 – pair of semi-detached houses under influence of country house style and, Winzenheimer Straße 15 – one-and-a-half-floor villalike house, sandstone-framed clinker brick building, 1900, architect Josef Pfeiffer, Winzenheimer Straße 16 – two-and-a-half-floor villa resembling a country house with odd-shaped roofscape, 1909/1910, architect Hermann Tesch, Winzenheimer Straße 23 – corner house; building typical of the time with hip roof, 1927/1928, architect Wolfgang Goecke, Winzenheimer Straße 25 – villa; one-floor building with hipped, Winzenheimer Straße 36 – villa; brick-framed building with hip roof, 1928, architect Max Weber (? X Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Bad Kreuznach … Hotels near Der Quellenhof, Bad Kreuznach on Tripadvisor: Find 1,578 traveller reviews, 2,310 candid photos, and prices for 472 hotels near Der Quellenhof in Bad Kreuznach, Germany. At only 7% of the weather stations are lower seasonal swings recorded. Ein Herzinfarkt ist auch heute noch ein ernst zunehmendes Ereignis, das eine schnelle Therapie erfordert. Salinenstraße 117 – artificial-stone-framed cube-shaped building with hip roof, Art Deco motifs, 1927/1928, architects Hans Best & Co. Salinenstraße 118 – house with winepress house, clinker brick building with pyramidal roof, 1898/1899, architect Himmler, Salinenstraße 119, 121, 123, 125, 127, 129, 131, Salinental – includes the Karlshalle and Theodorshalle saltworks east of Salinenstraße (, Schloßstraße 1 – lordly villa, building with hip roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, about 1862, architect C. Conradi, Schloßstraße 2a – Art Deco villa with hipped mansard roof, 1928/1929, architect Paul Gans, Schloßstraße 4 – cube-shaped building with hip roof, Renaissance Revival, side building, 1879/1880, architect J. Schaeffer. The spa operations and the wellness tourism also hold a special place for the town as the world's oldest radon-brine spa and the Rhineland-Palatinate centre for rheumatic care. Write a short note about what you liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors. Hofgartenstraße 22 – representative house in country house style, 1908/1909, architect Adolf Riekenberg, Hofgartenstraße 74 – three-floor house, brick-framed plastered building, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1905/1906, architect Karl Keller, Hofgartenstraße 76 – house, brick-framed plastered building, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1904, architect Karl Keller, Hofgartenstraße 90 – imposing corner house, building with hip roof with oriel turret, 1907/1908, architect Anton Kullmann, Hospitalgasse – town wall; 75 m-long stretch of wall of the Old Town fortification in the garden of what is now the, Hospitalgasse 4 and 6 – State Gymnasium and ", Hüffelsheimer Straße 1, 3, 5 – former Puricelli landhold, so-called, Im Hasenbühl 14 – villalike house with hip roof, 1939, architect Jean Rheinstädter, Jean-Winckler-Straße 4 – bungalow, wood-clad timber-frame building with mansard roof, 1924, Jean-Winckler-Straße 8 – villalike house, 1925, architect Wilhelm Förster, Jean-Winckler-Straße 10/12 – three-part pair of semi-detached villalike houses, 1925/1926, architect Martin Au. Hotel Quellenhof - Hotel Quellenhof de 4 étoiles est placé à Bad Birnbach à proximité de Rottal Therme. September 2009, S. 23, Artikel: «OB Ludwig: „Kreuznach hat Tür nach BME aufgemacht"», Zaschel, Anne (Universität Koblenz-Landau) (2014), Henri de la Tour d'Auvergne, Vicomte de Turenne, Prince-Elector, Count Palatine and Duke Karl Theodor, List of twin towns and sister cities in Germany, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Louis Henry, Count Palatine of Simmern-Kaiserslautern, "Bevölkerungsstand 2019, Kreise, Gemeinden, Verbandsgemeinden", Brückenhäuser, Alte Nahebrücke, Neustadt | Bad Kreuznach, Forschungen über die Römerstrassen etc. Sie haben die Wahl: Jetzt 24 Monate lesen und 150€ Sparvorteil sichern oder 3 Monate lesen und nur 2 bezahlen! ), Pestalozzistraße 4, 6, 8 – one-floor buildings with, Pestalozzistraße 5 – one-floor villa, partly hipped mansard roof, 1926/1927, architect Martin Au, Pestalozzistraße 9 – villalike house with hip roof, 1926, architect Peter Riedle, Pfingstwiese 7/7a – house with wine cellar, brick building with hip roof, 1906/1907, architect C. W. Kron, Philippstraße 3 – two-and-a-half-floor corner house, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1900/01, Architects Brothers Lang, Philippstraße 5 – corner house, yellow clinker brick building with hip roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1895/1896, Architects Brothers Lang, Philippstraße 6 – lordly villa with hipped mansard roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1900/1901, Philippstraße 8 – villalike building with hipped mansard roof, corner tower with, Philippstraße 9 – house, clinker brick building with hip roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1906/1907, architect Friedrich Metzger, Philippstraße 10 – villalike house, sophisticated building with hipped mansard roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, marked 1902, architect possibly Heinrich Müller, Planiger Straße 4 – primary school; Late Classicist, Planiger Straße 27 – two-and-a-half-floor corner shophouse with wine cellar buildings, clinker brick building with hip roof, 1896/1897, architect August Henke, Planiger Straße 147 – Seitz-Ensinger-Noll-Maschinenbau, Planiger Straße 69, 71/73, 75/77 (monumental zone) – small residential development of two-and-a-half- and three-and-a-half-floor, Poststraße 7 – former town scrivener's office; three-floor Renaissance building, partly decorative, Poststraße 8 – spacious shophouse; three-floor building with hip roof, partly timber-frame (plastered), shopping arcades, mid 19th century, Poststraße 11 – three-floor five-axis timber-frame building (plastered), partly solid, 18th century, Poststraße 15 – terrace shophouse; timber-frame building (plastered), possibly before end of the 18th century; cellar older, Poststraße 17 – three-floor, two-part shophouse, partly timber-frame; three-window house, mid 19th century, conversion and expansion in 1899/1900, architect Hans Best; cellar older, Priegerpromenade 3 – spacious Art Nouveau villa with motifs from, Priegerpromenade 9 – lordly villa resembling a country house, Renaissance Revival and Art Nouveau motifs, 1905, architect Hans Best, Prinz-Friedrich-Karl-Straße 4 – villa, large-size divided building with hip roof, 1916/1917, architect Willibald Hamburger, Raugrafenstraße 2 – villa, cube-shaped building with hip roof, 1927/1928, architect Wolfgang Goecke, Raugrafenstraße 4 – small villa, cube-shaped building with hip roof, 1927/1928, architect Paul Gans, Reitschule 12 – house with hip roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1903/1904, architect Jacob Karst, Reitschule 14 – villalike house with hip roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1903, architect Jacob Karst, Reitschule 16 – spacious villa with hip roof and rooftop tower, Renaissance Revival and Art Nouveau motifs, 1903, architect Jacob Karst, Reitschule 17/19 – pair of semi-detached houses in country house style, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1898, architect Jacob Karst, Reitschule 21 – house, brick building with hip roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1901, architect Jacob Karst, Rheingrafenstraße 1 – sculptor family Cauer's house, Classicist plastered building, 1839, small studio building, 1901, architect Jacob Karst, Rheingrafenstraße 1a – house, Renaissance Revival building, 1901/1902, architect Jean Rheinstädter. After Adolf Hitler and the Nazis seized power in 1933, some, among them the trade unionist Hugo Salzmann, organised resistance to National Socialism. Creuznacher RV has a long tradition in rowing. 28 May 1993 in Mainz), pop singer, Bad Kreuznach is known among photographers as the home of, This page was last edited on 4 February 2021, at 14:01. Log in to leave a tip here. Schneider Optische Werke GmbH may be mentioned. An alpine setting, specially created for healing, preventive medicine and self-discovery. It then ran in a bow between Hofgartenstraße and Hochstraße to the Rüdesheimer Tor in the southwest at the beginning of Gerbergasse, whose course it then followed down to the Ellerbach and along the Nahe as a riverbank wall. At the Saunalandschaft bathhouse rose a "wellness temple" with 12 great saunas on an area of 4 000 m2, which receives roughly 80,000 visitors every year. In 1974, however, the old mining gallery itself was converted into a therapy room.  The Yiddish name for Kreuznach was צלם־מקום (abbreviated צ״מ), variously rendered in Latin script as Zelem-Mochum or Celemochum (with the initial Z or C intended to transliterate the letter "צ", as they would be pronounced /ts/ in German), which literally meant "Image Place", for pious Jews wished to avoid the term Kreuz ("cross").  Furthermore, Rüdesheim an der Nahe was also amalgamated, but fought the amalgamation in court, winning, and thereby regaining its autonomy a few months later. Then, the town's first church was built within the old castrum's walls, which was at first consecrated to Saint Martin, but later to Saint Kilian, and in 1590, it was torn down. In football, the town's most successful club is Eintracht Bad Kreuznach. In 1525, Louis V, Elector Palatine allowed Meïr Levi to settle for, at first, twelve years in Kreuznach, to organise the money market there, to receive visits, to lay out his own burial plot and to deal in medicines. 1929), church musician at, Ursula Reindell (b. Als Herzinfarkt wird das Absterben von Herzmuskelgewebe bezeichnet. The Kaiser actually lived in the spa house. In this time, the town suffered greatly under sackings and involuntary contributions. 1921, d. 1996), engineer, co-inventor of the, Hans Schumm (b. Before this, though, right at Kreuznach's town limits, Prussia and Bavaria once again stood at odds with each other in 1866.  According to an inscription and tile plates that were found in Bad Kreuznach, a vexillatio of the Legio XXII Primigenia was stationed there. Salinenstraße 60 – two-and-a-half-floor house, clinker brick building with hip roof, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1889, architect Philipp Hassinger; one-and-a-half-floor wine cellar building; front-garden fencing and segmented gateway, 1919, as well as dwelling and office building in the yard, 1921/1922, architect Alexander Ackermann, Salinenstraße 63 – former "Hotel Kriegelstein"; three-floor Classicist building with hip roof, joining onto the back, bathing wing, 1852/1853, architect Karst, Salinenstraße 68 – two-and-a-half-floor house, Classicist building with hip roof, about 1870, side building 1904, architects Henke & Sohn, Salinenstraße 69 – lordly villa with hip roof, Renaissance and Classicist motifs, about 1865, Salinenstraße 72 – sophisticated two-and-a-half-floor corner house, Neoclassical plastered building, about 1870. Hofgartenstraße 5 – representative one- and two-floor villa, broadly mounted Baroquified building with hip roof, 1922, architect Hans Best. 17 partly altered in 1894; characterises street's appearance, Magister-Faust-Gasse 21 – terraced house, partly timber-frame (plastered), early 19th century, Magister-Faust-Gasse 24 – former town barrel gauge; house, plastered timber-frame building, half-hip roof, 18th century; part of the so-called Little Venice, Magister-Faust-Gasse 28 – three-floor terraced house, partly timber-frame (plastered), about 1800 with older parts, shop built in, 1896; part of the so-called Little Venice, Magister-Faust-Gasse 30 – three-floor terraced house, partly timber-frame (plastered), about 1800; part of the so-called Little Venice, Magister-Faust-Gasse 46 – three-floor plastered building, ground floor solid, both upper floors plastered, Magister-Faust-Gasse 48 – three-floor plastered timber-frame building with solid ground floor, Mannheimer Straße, graveyard (monumental zone) – laid out in 1827, since 1918 expanded several times, area divided into rectangular parcels with specially fenced-in graveyards of honour and special memorial places; old graveyard chapel, Historicized, Mannheimer Straße 15 – stately three-floor shophouse, Classicist quarrystone building with hip roof, 1884. Canoeing, in particular whitewater slalom, is practised by RKV Bad Kreuznach. Bad Kreuznach's outlying Ortsbezirke or Stadtteile are Bosenheim, Ippesheim, Planig, Winzenheim and Bad Münster am Stein-Ebernburg. In 1279, in the Battle of Sprendlingen, the legend of Michel Mort arose. Oranienstraße 10/12 – villalike pair of semi-detached houses with hip roof, Oranienstraße 13/15 – villalike pair of semi-detached houses, clinker brick building with hip roof, Renaissance Revival, 1903/1904, architect Peter Kreuz, Oranienstraße 14 – elaborate villa resembling a country house, 1906, architect Peter Kreuz, Oranienstraße 17 – villalike house with hip roof, Renaissance Revival and Art Nouveau motifs, 1905/1906, architect Peter Kreuz, Oranienstraße 19 – villalike house with odd-shaped roofscape, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1904/1905, architect Peter Kreuz (? The Jews who were still left in the district after the Second World War broke out were on the district leadership's orders taken in 1942 to the former Kolpinghaus, whence, on 27 July, they were deported to Theresienstadt. neurologischer Akutabteilung mit Beatmung ("Stroke Unit") und internistischer Abteilung, Höxter, Nordrhein-Westfalen | Fachklinik für Neurologische und Geriatrische Rehabilitation, Therapiezentrum für Neuromuskuläre Erkrankungen (Kinder und Erwachsene), Cham, Bayern | Fachklinik für AR und AHB, Nachsorge und Reha-Maßnahmen mit den Schwerpunkten Kardiologie, Onkologie und Gastroenterologie, Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern | Fachklinik für geriatrische Rehabilitation, Sankt Peter-Ording, Schleswig-Holstein | Eine Einrichtung des Berufsgenossenschaftlichen Unfallkrankenhauses Hamburg, Überlingen am Bodensee, Baden-Württemberg | Fachklinik für Innere Medizin und Orthopädie, Bad Driburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen | Rehabilitations-Fachklink für Kardiologie, Gastroenterologie, Orthopädie/TraumatologieSchwerpunktklinik für Anschlussrehabilitation, Bad Elster, Sachsen | Postakut- und Rehabilitationszentrum für Orthopädie und Kardiologie, Timmendorfer Strand, Schleswig-Holstein | Rehabilitationskrankenhaus für Kardiologie und Angiologie | Akademisches Lehrkrankenhaus der Universität zu Lübeck, Bad Pyrmont, Niedersachsen | Kompetenzzentrum für die Bewegungsorgane | Fachklinik für Orthopädie, Osteoporose, Stoffwechselerkrankungen des Knochens, Rheumatologie, Gynäkologie/ gynäkologische Onkologie, Osteologisches Schwerpunktzentrum (DVO), Bad Karlshafen, Hessen | Rehabilitation für Orthopädie, VOR, Neurologie, Geriatrie, MBOR, Bad Brambach, Sachsen | Fachklinik für Rheumatologie, Orthopädie und Kardiologie, Bad Kreuznach, Rheinland-Pfalz | Fachklinik für Herz und Kreislaufkrankheiten/Orthopädie, Sankt Peter-Ording, Schleswig-Holstein | Fachklinik für interdisziplinäre Ganzheitsmedizin, Barby (Elbe), Sachsen-Anhalt | Postakut- und Rehabilitationszentrum für Orthopädie, Kardiologie und Stoffwechselerkrankungen, Oberammergau, Bayern | Reha-Klinik für Kardiologie, Pneumologie und Orthopädie, AHB-Kardiologie, AHB-Pneumologie und AHB-Orthopädie, Aukrug, Schleswig-Holstein | Eine Klinik der Deutschen Rentenversicherung Nord, Feldberger Seenlandschaft, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern | Zentrum für Neurologie, Kardiologie, Orthopädie, Psychosomatik und Medical-Wellness, Höchenschwand, Baden-Württemberg | Rehabilitations- und Präventionsklinik, Fachklinik für Orthopädie, Innere Medizin und Augenrehabilitation, AHB/AR und Vorsorge, Bad Buchau, Baden-Württemberg | Rehabilitationsklinik für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie, Innere Medizin mit den Schwerpunkten Rheumatologie und Onkologie, Bad Kissingen, Bayern | Reha- und AHB-Fachklinik für Orthopädie und Kardiologie, Bad Tölz, Bayern | Munkert GmbH | Fachklinik für Prävention und Rehabilitation | Kurmittelhaus, Geldern, Nordrhein-Westfalen | Fachklinik für Psychotherapeutische Medizin und Psychotherapie, Bad Kreuznach, Rheinland-Pfalz | Zentrum für Akutbehandlung und Rehabilitation, Sankt Peter-Ording, Schleswig-Holstein | Fachklinik für Rehabilitation und Prävention, Bad Schönborn, Baden-Württemberg | Klinik für Kardiologie, Angiologie und Sportmedizin, stationäre/ambulante Rehabilitation und Prävention, Berlin, Berlin | Zentrum für ambulante kardiologische und angiologische Rehabilitation und Prävention, Rotenburg a. d. Fulda, Hessen | Klinik für Kardiologie, Rehabilitation und Prävention | Klinik für Neurologische Rehabilitation | Akutkliniken für Kardiologie, Herzchirurgie, Pneumologie, Neurologie (Phase B ), Bischofsgrün, Bayern | Reha- und AHB-Fachklinik für Kardiologie und Reha-Fachklinik Psychosomatische Medizin und Psychotherapie, Mettlach-Orscholz, Saarland | Johannesbad Saarschleife GmbH & Co. KG, Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen | Fachklinik für Rehabilitative Medizin, Bad Lauterberg im Harz, Niedersachsen | Health Promoting Hospitals (WHO) Kreuznach was mentioned in documents by Louis the Pious (in 823 as villa Cruciniacus and in 825 and 839 as Cruciniacum castrum or Cruciniacum palatium regium), Louis the German (in 845 as villa Cruzinacha and in 868 as villa Cruciniacum), Charles III, "the Fat" (in 882 as C[h]rucinachum, Crutcinacha, Crucenachum), Arnulf of Carinthia (in 889), Henry the Fowler (in 923), Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor (in 962 as Cruciniacus) and Frederick I, Holy Roman Emperor (in 1179 as Cruczennach). trivago!  In 1557, the Reformation was introduced into Kreuznach. Zoomalia.com, l'animalerie en ligne au meilleur prix. 6, Schuhgasse 5 – two-and-a-half-floor dwelling and wine cellar house, Gründerzeit clinker brick building, 1882/1883, architect Josef Pfeiffer; cellar before 1689, Schuhgasse 7 – three-floor house, partly timber-frame (plastered), essentially from the 18th century, partly Classicist makeover 19th century; cellar older, Schuhgasse 8 – three-floor Late Classicist house, 1850; cellar older, Schuhgasse 9 – three-floor two-window house, plastered timber-frame building, about 1800 (? Berliner Zinnfiguren Inh. Friedrich Karl Johann Vaupel (b. Furthermore, there is a great number of regional bus routes serving the nearby area, run by VGK and Omnibusverkehr Rhein-Nahe GmbH (ORN). Sometimes also encountered is the abbreviation Xnach (often with a Fraktur X, with a cross-stroke: Retrouvez toutes les informations sur cet hébergement avec ViaMichelin HOTEL et Réservez au Meilleur Tarif.  The subprefect in Simmern in 1800 was Andreas van Recum and in 1806 it was Ludwig von Closen. View 0 photos and read 54 reviews. The town fortifications and the castle were torn down and the town of Kreuznach largely destroyed in May 1689 by French troops under Brigadier Ezéchiel du Mas, Comte de Mélac (about 1630–1704) or Lieutenant General Marquis Nicolas du Blé d’Uxelles. The inhalatorium was destroyed in 1945. The indications for these treatments are for rheumatic complaints, changes in joints due to gout, degenerative diseases of the spinal column and joints, women's complaints, illnesses of the respiratory system, paediatric illnesses, vascular illnesses, non-infectious skin diseases, endocrinological dysfunctions, psychosomatic illnesses and eye complaints. Since this time, the town has been known as Bad Kreuznach. Here you will find the space to breathe. Jean-Winckler-Straße 18 – house with hip roof. With this award, the town also hopes to underscore its image as a sporting town in Rhineland-Palatinate. Nachtigallenweg 2 Bad Kreuznach, Germany 55543. 2 October 1849, d. 27 November 1913 in, Arthur Quassowski (b.  In 1482, a "Jewish school" was mentioned, which might already have stood at Fährgasse 2 (lane formerly known as Kleine Eselsgass – "Little Ass's Lane"), where the Old Synagogue of Bad Kreuznach later stood (first mentioned here in 1715; new Baroque building in 1737; renovated in 1844; destroyed in 1938; torn down in 1953/1954; last wall remnant removed in 1975). Bad Kreuznach (German pronunciation: [baːt ˈkʁɔʏtsnax]) is a town in the Bad Kreuznach district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.It is a spa town most well known for its medieval bridge dating from around 1300, the Alte Nahebrücke, which is one of the few remaining bridges in the world with buildings on it.. Found in the Lohrer Wald (forest) is a graveyard of honour for wartime and camp victims. Ostseeheilbad Graal-Müritz, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern | Fachkliniken für Orthopädie, Kardiologie, Pneumologie und Allergien, Darmstadt, Hessen | Zentrum für ambulante kardiologische und angiologische Rehabilitation und Prävention, Schaufling, Bayern | Rehazentrum für Neurologie, Orthopädie, Geriatrie und Kardiologie, Bad Griesbach i. Rottal, Bayern | Asklepios Klinik Bad Griesbach GmbH & Cie. OHG, Bad Salzhausen (Nidda), Hessen | Akut- und Rehabilitationsklinik | AHB-Klinik für neurologische Erkrankungen (Phasen B, C, D) incl. The first field hockey department in a Bad Kreuznach sport club, however, was the Kreuznacher HC, which made it to the semi-finals at the German Championship in 1960, and which to this day stages the Easter Hockey Tournament. The municipal election held on 7 June 2009 yielded the following results:. ), partly Classicist makeover, about 1850; cellar before 1689, Sigismundstraße 16/18 – pair of semi-detached houses with hipped, Sigismundstraße 20/22 – pair of semi-detached bungalows, sandstone-framed brick building, 1908/1909, architect Wilhelm Metzger, Stromberger Straße 1/3 – villalike pair of semi-detached houses, brick building with hipped mansard roof and corner tower, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1907/1908, architect Anton Kullmann, Stromberger Straße 2 – Neoclassical villa with three-floor tower with, Stromberger Straße 4 – Gründerzeit villa, picturesquely grouped clinker brick building, 1879, architect Gustav F. Hartmann, Stromberger Straße 5/7 – villalike pair of semi-detached houses, brick building, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1904, architect Anton Kullmann, Stromberger Straße 8 – Michel winegrowing estate; Gründerzeit villa, clinker brick building with odd-shaped roofscape, 1888, architect Jacob Karst, Stromberger Straße 9 – small villa made up of two structures thrust through each other at right angles, 1902/1903, architect Anton Kullmann, Stromberger Straße 11 – villalike house made up of two structures standing at right angles to each other, 1902, architect Anton Kullmann, Stromberger Straße 12 – Gründerzeit villa, clinker brick building with hip roof, 1887, architect Jacob Kossmann, partial conversion 1924, Stromberger Straße 15, 17, 19 – Paul Anheußer winegrowing estate; one-floor building with, Stromberger Straße 22 – house, clinker brick building with gable, Stromberger Straße 30 – villa, one-floor building with hipped, Sulzer Hof 2 – house, brick building with belltower, one-floor brick side building, 1892, Viktoriastraße 3 – two-and-a-half-floor Gründerzeit corner house, 1883, architect R. Wagener. Local public transport is provided by a town bus network with services running at 15- or 30-minute intervals. Finden Sie Ihre passende Wunschklinik und stellen Sie unverbindliche Anfragen. Finden Sie hier Traueranzeigen, Todesanzeigen und Beileidsbekundungen aus Ihrer Tageszeitung oder passende Hilfe im Trauerfall. Non è possibile visualizzare una descrizione perché il sito non lo consente. Salinenstraße 57 – Late Classicist plastered building, 1851, architect August Henke Jun. Hotel Quellenhof is rated "Superb" by our guests. Get Kurhotel Der Quellenhof locations, rates, amenities: expert Bad Kreuznach research, only at Hotel and Travel Index. The renovations, which were planned by the star Swiss architect Claudio Carbone, allow the long-established hotel to break into a new era of luxury hospitality. In 2013, the prize was not awarded owing to cost-cutting measures. Also, there are the psychosomatic specialised clinic St.-Franziska-Stift and the rehabilitation and preventive clinic for children and youth, Viktoriastift. Viktoriastraße 4 – house; sandstone-framed plastered building, about 1870, Viktoriastraße 7 – Gründerzeit terraced house; two-and-a-half-floor sandstone-framed clinker brick building, 1879, architect R. Wagener, Viktoriastraße 9 – Gründerzeit corner shophouse, Neoclassical motifs, 1877, architect Johann Au, Viktoriastraße 11/13/15 – lordly palacelike group of three houses with three-floor middle building, hip roofs, 1878/1879, architect C. Conradi; characterises street's appearance, Viktoriastraße 18 – Gründerzeit house; building with hip roof with, Viktoriastraße 19 – Gründerzeit terraced house, three-floor clinker brick building, 1882, architect August Henke, Viktoriastraße 22 – Gründerzeit terraced house, two-and-a-half-floor clinker brick building, 1888, architect August Henke, Viktoriastraße 23 – corner shophouse; two-and-a-half-floor brick building, Renaissance Revival motifs, 1878, architect Jean Jenke jr., shop and display window expansion 1888, Viktoriastraße 24 – two-and-a-half-floor house; sandstone-framed clinker brick building, Renaissance Revival, 1894, architect Christian Zier, Viktoriastraße 26 – house, Classicistically structured clinker brick building, possibly from shortly before 1876, Weinkauffstraße 2/4 – villalike pair of semi-detached houses on irregular footprint, 1901/1902, architect Hans Best, Weinkauffstraße 6 – Art Nouveau villa with hip roof, 1902/1903, architect Hans Best, Weinkauffstraße 8 – three-floor villa with hip roof, Art Deco motifs, 1921/1922, architect Alexander Ackermann, Weinkauffstraße 10 – one-and-a-half-floor villa, 1922/1923, architect Alexander Ackermann, mansard roof 1927, Weyersstraße 3 – lordly villa with hip roof, 1925, architect Hermann Tesch, somewhat newer garden house, Weyersstraße 6 – villalike house with tented or mansard roof, 1920s, Weyersstraße 8 – house; cube-shaped building with hip roof, partly.